Open a new discussion if you have any questions. This thread is locked to keep it clean.
UAVcast-Pro is now available here.
I will post installation videos and how to`s very soon.
UAVcast-Pro costs 39$ , (20$ Disocunt code valid until 21.08 BIAXIE7D ) that will include full support and instructions.
For commercial license , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We do offer customized interface with your brand and logo.
What is UAVcast
UAVcast is complete package of software tools that allow users to build a companion computer based on UAV`s using the most popular micro-computers and Mavlink based autopilots.
The Software is designed to help to establish 4g/LTE communication between the UAV and the Ground Control Station software without any additional tools. The software is also made to simplify the process of using companion computers with built-in web interface UAV managing panel. The idea is to have a simple web page for end users to configure the companion computer with a few simple steps and without any UNIX knowledge.
- You can now connect your flight controller to RPI by using USB => USB connection.
- Zerotier VPN. Easy to setup and it also uses the NAT traversal Technic to establish direct connection to give less latency. (No port forwarding required)
- External server in google cloud used as zerotier VPN Moon, this will increse the stability and gain less lateancy. Only for UAVcast-Pro users.
- More options for camera, such as custom pipelines, TCP/UDP and pre defined resolution from dropdown box.
- Multiple Telemetry destinations supported.
- Both UDP and TCP Supported.
- Responsive web interface, fits all devices.
What you need
Mostly all Autopilots using Mavlink protocol are supported:
- APM 2.x
- APM 3.x
NOTE! DJI systems ( like Naza or A2 etc. are not supported )
Raspberry Companion Computer:
- Model Pi0w - (with Raspian stretch lite or desktop image)
- Model Pi2 - (with Raspian stretch lite or desktop image)
- Model Pi3 - (with Raspian stretch lite or desktop image)
Modem for cellular connection (3g/4g) or Wi-fi router
Supported Cellular Modems
- Hi-link USB modem (Integrated connection software)
- Regular USB dial-in modem (See link above for supported devices)
Zerotier VPN instructions
UAVcast-Pro Web interface