**Open a new discussion if you have any questions. This thread is locked to keep it clean. **
**UAVcast-Pro is now available here. **
I will post installation videos and how to`s very soon.
**What is UAVcast **
UAVcast is complete package of software tools that allow users to build a companion computer based on UAV`s using the most popular micro-computers and Mavlink based autopilots.
The Software is designed to help to establish 4g/LTE communication between the UAV and the Ground Control Station software without any additional tools. The software is also made to simplify the process of using companion computers with built-in web interface UAV managing panel. The idea is to have a simple web page for end users to configure the companion computer with a few simple steps and without any UNIX knowledge.
**Whats New **
- You can now connect your flight controller to RPI by using USB => USB connection.
- More options for camera, such as custom pipelines, TCP/UDP and pre defined resolution from dropdown box.
- Multiple Telemetry destinations supported.
- Both UDP and TCP Supported.
- Responsive web interface, fits all devices.
**What you need **
Mostly all Autopilots using Mavlink protocol are supported:
- APM 2.x
- APM 3.x
NOTE! DJI systems ( like Naza or A2 etc. are not supported )
** Raspberry Companion Computer: **
- Model Pi0w - (with Raspian **Buster lite ** or **desktop ** image)
- Model Pi2 - (with Raspian **Buster lite ** or **desktop ** image)
- Model Pi3 - (with Raspian **Buster lite ** or **desktop ** image)
- Model Pi4 - (with Raspian **Buster lite ** or **desktop ** image)
**Modem for cellular connection (3g/4g) or Wi-fi router **
Supported Cellular Modems
- Hi-link USB modem (Integrated connection software)
- Regular USB dial-in modem (See link above for supported devices)
**Installation video **
UAVcast-Pro Web interface